Guwahati(Assam), Jan 07 : 3 boys aged 5-6 years were burnt to death in a tragic incident on Friday morning .
According to sources , 3 boys were inside a thatched shed when it caught fire, killing 3 of them.
The shed caught fire accidentally as the boys were smoking cigarettes.
Though 3 boys were charred to death , one boy managed to escape . The incident occurred on Friday morning in Baruahola village, which is part of the Sepon police station in Assam’s Charaideo district.
Police have identified Bivan Munda and Anud Munda of Baruahola village in Charaideo district as two victims . The third victim is yet to be identified .
“The incident was reported at 10:30 a.m. on Friday,” Charaideo SP Sudhakar Singh told the media. At the thatched shed, four juveniles were playing. When the shed caught fire, they were lighting cigarettes inside. One was able to flee, while the other three were killed in the fire.”
“The police team from Sepon police station has arrived on the scene and is conducting an investigation,” he added. We can’t say much about the case right now, but early inquiry suggests that three of them died as a result of burn injuries.”
Leave a Reply