Guwahati(Assam), Oct 10 : The Kamakhya Devalaya Management Committee has decided to open the doors of the temple for the devotees to enable the devotees to perform Parikrama from Sunday . The inner sanctum sanctoram will however remain closed.
This has been done as per discussion with the district administration. The devotees will have to follow the following guidelines strictly as per government protocols to prevent any spread of Covid 19.
Here are the do’s and the don’ts :
• The Devalaya Complex gate will remain open from 8 am till sunset on normal days. However, the timing may be changed during Navaratri and Durga Puja.
• The devotees will have to undergo Rapid Antigen Test(RAT) for covid19 at the medical camp organised by Health Deptt. near the entry point at Nursery(Kamakhya Foothill). Those who have tested within last 3 days can proceed after showing their reports.
• After reaching the hilltop, the devotees will have to show their reports to the security persons & proceed further.
• Then they will have to collect Entry Card from Annakshetra office situated in front of Chinnamasta/Kameswar Mandir & proceed to the Devalaya complex.
• They will have to go through Thermal screening a at the main gate.
• The maximum time allotment for each devotee will be of 15 minutes.
• No entry without Face Mask.
• Everyone will have to maintain social distancing.